Why I Love Grove + Free Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Products
Do you love cleaning your home (or at least love having your home look and smell clean)? There is nothing quite like a shiny kitchen that smells like it’s just been cleaned, right?
Getting that AH-MAZ-ING feel doesn’t have to be hard (or expensive)!!! I’m sharing an amazing opportunity for free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products today from Grove Collaborative.*
With warm weather right around the corner, shopping for laundry detergent or paper towels is the furthest thing from my mind. Who wants to be cooped up in a store reading labels when you can be enjoying the beautiful weather outside?
Thankfully, there’s Grove Collaborative — a customizable auto-shipment service that delivers all-natural home, beauty, and personal care products directly to your door!
It’s a dream come true for someone like me who would rather be playing with my kids in the backyard, working in my garden, reading a book on the patio… literally anywhere except the store!
With that in mind, here are a few of the ways Grove helps me save time:
- My favorite products are delivered to my door. Our nearest store is 10 minutes away — which means by the time I find what I’m looking for, wait in line, check out, and drive home, a “quick” dash for toothpaste ends up taking at least half an hour. With Grove, it takes two minutes to place an order and everything arrives (carbon offset) at my doorstep, on my schedule.
- I don’t have to read product labels. I can’t tell you how much time I used to waste standing in the grocery store aisles Googling hard-to-spell ingredients. Now, I don’t have to mess with that because Grove only carries products that meet their standards for non-toxicity, efficacy, sustainability, and ethics.
- I don’t have to price shop. I’ve never been one to clip coupons, and I loathe hunting around for the best sales. By using Grove, I typically save 10-30% over my local grocery store without the hassle. For example, Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap is $4.99 at my store and $3.89 at Grove. And if I find a product for a lower price somewhere else, Grove will price match.
- I never run out of toothpaste or toilet paper anymore. After you place your first order with Grove, you’ll be set up up with a refill shipment. You can adjust the shipment schedule to meet your needs, add or remove products, or skip a shipment if you don’t need anything.
- Their products WORK. That means instead of scrubbing, I can be outside enjoying the sunshine. What’s more, multi-tasking products like Grove’s double-sided walnut scrubber sponges and Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray help me get my house clean faster and with fewer products.
So, can Grove help you save time too?
There’s never been a better time to find out!
When you place your first order of $20 using my link, you’ll get this free cleaning set:
- Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray
- Grove Bubble-up
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
- Free Shipping & VIP trial
Existing customers will receive free Grove walnut scrubber sponges.
Once you’ve submitted your order, you’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service!
Ready to get started? Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s trio, bubble up and walnut scrubber sponges for free when you sign up! (Existing customers will receive free Grove walnut scrubber sponges.)
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
If you love this deal, please pin this image to your Pinterest board to share it:
*This post was sponsored by Grove Collaborative. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*